West Coast Cabin Rentals
Our additional Fishing Lodge - Trapper Cabin
Trapper Cabin is a 3 bedroom fishing cabin which provides additional amenities for those who wish to fish on our beautiful island. The floating rental cottage has 2 bedrooms with queen beds and one room with 2 single beds. The boat moorage is ten steps outside your front door.
The Trapper Cabin is available to rent for June, July and August for $350 per night based on double occupancy. Includes boat
moorage for 1 boat. Extra occupants charged at $50 per night.
The kitchen is fully equipped with necessities needed to cook your own meals. There is also your own fish filleting station and full size freezer for your daily catch. It is situated in the same private secluded bay and offers all the same opportunities for fishing in the area.
- Comfortable waterfront accommodations based on double occupancy
- Reserved moorage for 1 boat.
- Freezer space for storage of your frozen bait and catch
What's Not included:
- Cleaning, filleting, vacuum packaging and storage of your catch (available for a fee)
- Fishing license can be bought online or in Campbell River
- Taxes and Gratuities
- We suggest bringing a 150 quart cooler for the storage of your catch
- BYOB (Bring Your Own Bottle)